1. Buy your School fees Pin Voucher from any Zenith Bank branch for your course of study (Full Time or Part time)
2. Go to French Language Village Portal http://www.nflv.edu.ng
3. Click on Start Registration
4. On the registration portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, enter Your Surname, Other names, Choose Your Mode of Study, Choose Your Course of Study, Enter
Your User Name, email, Phone Number and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button.
8. On the User Pin Authentication page, supply your school fees and click on Continue button. This would transfer you to Student Control Center if your pin is correct.
9. From the Student Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
10. After your passport upload is successful, click on course registration. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear
with preloaded bio-data and departmental courses
11. Update your bio-data accordingly,most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
12. Then click on “click here to register” button
13. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature.